- This event has passed.
Introduction to NSA & Chiropractic
February 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Many people who come to us, want to understand better what we do and how we get such profound changes in the body with this work.
So why attend this workshop?
- You have back pain or an injury that is either only partially healing or heals and keeps coming back
- You are struggling with energy
- You feel that your body is letting you down
- You feel older than your years
- You know that your health could be better
- You know you need to try something different – this is different different
- A friend has told you about Network Spinal Analysis this and you want to find out more
- You have worked with Tony Robbins
- You’ve tried everything else and have run out of ideas
In this workshop our Dr of Chiropractic, Olaf Frank will explain:
- What chiropractic is and what it isn’t
- What Network Spinal Analysis is and the power of gentle touch
- Who we help – conditions that respond well to NSA and to chiropractic
- The science behind what we do, including the latest research
- A demonstration of NSA
- The opportunithy to ask questions
Based in Wilmslow, Cheshire, just south of Manchester, our chiropractic approach, involves working with the nervous system, which coordinates every muscle, joint, organ, thought and feeling in your body. As your nervous system heals, your body heals. Through working with the spine we get to see amazing changes in many aspects of health and wellbeing.
Come along and find out more. There is no charge for this workshop, but we do ask that you reserve your seat by calling 01625 402053 or emailing email@example.com