- This event has passed.
April 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Healing from any symptom is not just about the ability and knowledge your chiropractor has, though that is important. You have a role in the journey and how much you participate will impact on the results you achieve
In this workshop we work with the first 3 stages of Somato-Respiratory Integration to teach you how to better connect to your body. Why would we do that? Because research has shown that people who are aware and connected to what is changing in their bodies have better long term outcomes than people who are passive and give all of the responsibility to their practitioner/doctor.
You will learn
- how to find ease in your body and amplify it
- where you are disconnected and what to do about it
- how other people and situations affect your ability to heal
- how blame affects you and how to change
- how your mind can keep you stuck in a pattern
The workshop is practical and interactive. You will come away with tools for transformation and progress.
Book now, places are limited.