Demand for chiropractic has been increasing year on year. More and more people are looking outside of the NHS for solutions to their chronic back pain and sports injuries. Many people chose chiropractic to work with their back pain because it’s non-invasive and safe, and because they want to avoid medications. More and more people are looking to get to the cause of their pain, not just mask the symptoms with ibuprofen.
The Healing Benefits of Chiropractic
We put our bodies under more and more pressure daily. Sitting behind a computer, using a smart phone, limiting our exercise because of time constraints. These are all stresses to our musculoskeletal system and create micro-injuries that left untreated can turn into pain and suffering.
Chiropractic can not only help to alleviate the pain and suffering, but people regularly report overall improvements in wellbeing, improved mood and better flexibility and function in their body.
We chose to use an approach called Network Chiropractic which is low force and unlike anything most people have experienced before.
There was a big study into this approach (nearly 3000 people were interview) and below is a summary of the findings.
Over 70% reported improvements in all of the following areas:
- Physical symptoms
- Emotional/mental state
- Response to stress
- Life enjoyment
- Overall Quality of Life
Specific examples reported in the study included:
- Improved flexibility
- Higher energy levels
- Decrease in pain levels
- Less headaches
- Greater capacity to deal with daily stresses
- Enhancement of interest in life
- Greater sense of ease
We all have choices when faced with pain and symptoms. And most of us will progress to some degree in this order:
- Ignore the pain, rest or hope it will go away
- Self-medicate with over the counter pain killers
- Visit your GP for stronger pain killers
- Therapies aimed at removing symptoms
- Chiropractic – to get a diagnosis and find out why your body is not healing and a program to get you back in control of your health and functioning to the level of wellbeing you want
Join the growing number of people benefiting from Network Chiropractic and call now.